Monday, August 17, 2009

End of Summer

Summer is almost over. It's too bad I couldn't be as active as I wanted to be with him, but I can't do much activity these days. Pretty soon, summer will be over, and Corbin will have two new baby brothers!

Still, we take advantage of the time that Daddy is home, and he takes Corbin out to play in the backyard when it's hot outside.

Here's a recent pic of him running free in the backyard. The sprinkler was going & it was pretty humid, so we just let him go.

Photobucket

Most of our time is spent indoors. And quite honestly, Corbin is watching more TV than he should because Mommy can't do a lot with him. He's really into Super Why right now, and Blue's Clues. He can count to 12, say his alphabet (skips a couple of letters here and there sometimes!), and count backwards from 10. I thought I was going to get lucky & have him perform for the camera the other day, but he faked me out & got a little silly.

No comments: