Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy Busy

We have been so busy lately. I watch Ethan during the day now, and Jon is getting home a little later these days with his new job. So, by the time he gets home, we eat dinner, put Corbin to bed & I either study (for a test that is coming up in less than a month) or we veg out & watch TV.

We have booked a trip to Vegas (childless) in May. Right after we booked it, I started to second guess myself. How can I leave my baby for a weekend without going crazy? I am worried that I won't truly be able to enjoy myself b/c he'll be confused/scared, etc. I'm sure it will be fine after the fact, but I don't want worry to ruin my last baby-free vacation in a long time. Grandma KK & Grandma Mary are going to help us out. A big thank you in advance!

I don't have any new photos, although we have done a lot of interesting stuff lately. We went to the zoo yesterday. It was sunny, but not too hot. Perfect really. The boys had a great time looking at the animals. It must have worn them out b/c when we got home, Ethan took a 3 hour nap & Corbin took a 3 1/2 hour nap! Today, we went to a small children's museum. It doesn't have a lot of frills, but they really enjoyed themselves playing with all of the toys, chalk, etc.

Also, I have made it to 8 weeks! It's 20% over already!

No comments: