Monday, August 13, 2007

Shopping :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yesterday and today were fun days. On Sunday, our friends Joe & Natalie brought their 13 month old son Davis over to go swimming in our pool. It made us realize that in one year, we will have an approximately 9 month old son to go swimming with, too. One of the highlights was when they dressed him in one of those wetsuits with floaties in it. He looked like a little sumo wrestler!
Today I got to travel & go see my friend Sarah. We used to work together in Mt. Vernon. We spent time looking through the mall & then went to various stores around the area to shop for baby stuff. Her boyfriend's brother just had twin girls last Thursday, so she was checking out the girls' stuff while I had fun checking out misc. gear. Above is a photo of my spoils. I just love shopping for Corbin. One of my favorite finds was the onesie on the right. It says, "What happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's."

No comments: