Saturday, December 29, 2007

First Christmas

Photobucket

Just sharing a few pics from Christmas... Here is Corbin sleeping in on Christmas morning. It's one of my favorite photos because it looks like he is so angelic and peaceful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Checking out the Christmas tree...

Photobucket

Just hangin' out

Photobucket

Meeting Uncle Mike

Photobucket

Meeting Great Grandma & Grandpa
____________________________________________

We had a great couple of days. Corbin got so many nice outfits and toys. I already don't know what to do with all the toys already (and I'm sure it's just beginning!) We also get to celebrate Christmas with his other great grandma & grandpa tomorrow, so I betcha there are more clothes & toys to come! I enjoyed opening his presents much more than I enjoyed opening mine (although I got some wonderful wonderful gifts this year!)

We took a bunch of photos this morning that I still need to edit. I think they will be very cool once we add some special effects to them. The raw versions I have uploaded to my Picasa album over on the sidebar.

Will update soon (I think!)

No comments: