Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Pics!

Photobucket
You mean there's a toy in there?

Photobucket
I love my Busy Ball Popper from Santa

Photobucket
Slam Dunk!

Photobucket
What? I am not getting into trouble!

Photobucket
Our Christmas Sickie

Photobucket
In my new sled! Can't wait to sled down our little bunny hill in our new backyard!

Photobucket
Cool! A Yo Gabba Gabba guitar!

Photobucket
A sick boy needs lots of cuddles

Photobucket
In great-grandma's toddler rocker

Photobucket

Hopefully next year, I won't be so sick. Mom & Dad didn't get too many photos because I just looked miserable most of the time. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

He is so adorable! Jack got a busy ball popper for his birthday and loves it too! Does he like the basketball toy? we thought about getting that for jack.

Omrithekat said...

Yes, he definitely loves the basketball hoop. Although we already lost one of the balls somehow! We got it at Kohl's when they had one of those 40% off promotions & then we used a 30% off coupon. It was cheap & so worth it!