Monday, July 30, 2007

Third Ultrasound

Today I had a second cervical ultrasound and third abdominal ultrasound. My cervix is still strong and long, 3.4 cm. That is a sigh of relief. I am so glad I don't have to be in that study group at OSU. And I got to see the baby again today. He is almost one pound, which is great! My OB's ultrasound machine is kind of dated, and the pictures were kind of blurry and blobby, but I was able to make him out when he would move. That wasn't often, because he was sleeping. He was also head down, facing towards my back. The ultrasound tech was not able to get a good profile shot this time around. I may post the pics on here someday soon, but the quality was so poor that it hardly seems worth it. His heartrate was 138 bpm while he was sleeping. Everything looks very good right now. His head was measuring 7 cm. I can't wait to hold him in my arms.
In belly button news, I am almost popped! It is super shallow & ready to be an outie.

No comments: