Friday, June 6, 2008

Naps are for Babies!!

Hi! Corbin here! I know it's been a long time since mom let me on the computer. I have a case of daytime insomnia, so I thought I would log on for a minute. Mom is trying to get me to nap in my crib instead of my swing, which I prefer. She panicked when she saw me leaning out of it the other day. I told her I was just playing, but she won't listen. Leaning to the side is just another one my new tricks. Mom doesn't really have any room to complain, though. I sleep 9-10 hours uninterrupted every night.

I happen to think dark circles under my eyes make me look learned, like a college student.



I got some new diapers in the mail yesterday. Mom gets so excited about this kind of stuff. They are nice and soft. I wanted to show her that I like them, too. So I poopied in one to show my enthusiasm.



I've been really busy these days. First of all, I am working on so many new skills. I am not crawling yet- in fact, if you put me on my belly, I immediately roll over. That's a fun game. I can tell mom likes it, too. I can't always hear what she's saying because she's mumbling to herself, but boy, do I have fun!

I am almost sitting independently. I still prefer to stand. I can reach to go "up up" and I can throw a little fit if I don't get my way. I get especially peeved if mommy or daddy is eating or drinking something delicious looking, like coffee, beer, eggplant parmesan. They try and fool me by shoving prunes or avocadoes in my mouth, but I know better!

Speaking of food, listen to all the yummy things I am eating these days: pears, sweet potatoes, prunes, avocadoes, bananas, carrots, apples, peas, oatmeal, and rice cereal.

I'm going to the pool a lot lately, and we have been taking daily walks. I overheard mommy & daddy say they might take me to the park tonight & try out the bucket swings! Yay! I hope so!

Here are a couple of pics of me playing today. See how happy I look? Who needs sleep? Boycott naps!

No comments: