Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well, I Was Close!

He is 27 inches long, 18 inch head circumference (75%-ile!), but the aide weighed him at 17 lbs 2 oz. I really thought that was wrong, but I didn't want to undermine her by calibrating the scale. She wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, so she tried again. Anyway, last week I had weighed him on our home digital baby scale, and he weighed 17 lbs 9 oz. Today I weighed him and he was 17 lbs 15 1/2 ounces. So, I know he's growing well, regardless of what the actual number is (but I'm right!) :)

Other news: he can start most table foods at 9 months. We also have to be more aggressive with eczema treatments. So we bought a large tube of uber-expensive special lotion & hydrocortisone & we can now bathe him daily, provided that they are quick baths.

So, a good visit overall!

No comments: