Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nine Month Milestones

Corbin had his 9 month appointment today, and he was 18 lbs, 13 oz (25%), and 29 inches long (60%), with a big 19 inch noggin. While he has been sleeping through the night like a log, he decided last night to change it up a bit & get up twice!
He is crawling on all fours now, pulls himself up on everything, cruises around wherever he can reach, and he also climbs the stairs as of Tuesday. We put up the baby gates blocking the stairs and he was very mad about it.
Here are a couple of action pics.
Photobucket
I'm gonna make it up there

Photobucket
Here I go!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'll take a short break. I sure am proud of myself!

Photobucket
Oh there's more!

Photobucket
What? I'm allowed to do this, aren't I?

Photobucket

Photobucket
My 9 month pose

Photobucket
D@mn baby gates!

Photobucket

No comments: