Thursday, September 4, 2008

Holland, cont.

Here are the remainder of the Holland trip pics. Sorry I have been slack again. Holiday travel messed me up a little.

We took a walk along the shore on Saturday. I wore Corbin in the Bjorn, and it was quite a workout for my calves to walk with him on me in that sand (not to mention the pounding waves!)

Photobucket
Getting ready to go- in my aunt & uncle's backyard

Photobucket
Walking along. It was a very bright day out, so we squinted a lot. It was near 90 degrees, too.

Photobucket
Waves

Photobucket
We walked down to the state park. This is a view from the pier.

Photobucket
Us on the pier- there wasn't a rail or fence- we sort of had to balance.

Photobucket
Getting ready to swim in Lake Michigan with Daddy

Photobucket
In the water- in hindsight, I should have put a lifejacket on him. The waves were pounding that day. He had gone in the night before & loved it, but the waves scared him a bit that day.

Photobucket
Daddy helping Corbin get his first sand castle experience

Photobucket
Playing independently

Photobucket
Ooh that's cold!

Photobucket
Playing in the sand

Photobucket
One last smile for the road!

No comments: