Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2 Month Well Visit, etc.

Photobucket

Corbin is 2 months and 2 days old today & was born 9 weeks ago today. He had his 2 month check-up yesterday & had to get his first vaccinations. That was sad for mommy, but since he had some pain reliever ahead of time, he took them pretty well. He's a little fussy today though, which they said could be expected.

He was born at 6 lb 9.5 oz, which is in the 10th percentile. I have a little guy Anyway, he was 10 lbs, 8 oz yesterday, which moved him up to the 25th percentile. And that was before eating, too. I was happy to hear that.

The ped suggested moving him into his crib now since he's learned to cry every 2 hours to get me to wake up and feed him. We tried it last night, and he actually did a LOT better than I anticipated. We used his rainforest soother and womb-sounds bear & played lullabies on the Ipod all night long to keep him subdued, and he only woke up crying once. We have a video monitor, and that was helpful to keep my anxieties at bay. I'm very happy about it because I slept so much better, and he seemed to also.

No comments: