Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Big Boy Chair

Photobucket

Here is Corbin this morning in his little rocker. He sat in it for a few minutes & did really well sitting up. That little scratch on his face is from 2 days ago when he woke up with a bloody scratch on his face. I felt just terrible. Jon & I held him down & clipped his nails and filed them as best we could. Hopefully that is good enough.

We got a memory book this weekend to fill out about Corbin's birth. I filled out as much as I could yesterday & it turned out very nicely. It got me in the mood again to scrapbook. I am so behind in scrapbooking it is ridiculous. But I don't see how I will ever keep up at the rate I am taking photos. He's too cute not to take photos.

Today I am going over to my mom & dad's condo to drop off his newborn clothing for storage. That is sad. I probably won't open those again until baby # 2. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. I hope I remember to bring the camera, because they have this large shaggy dog in the spare bedroom that I would like to take his picture with.

Also, I am still sick, but feeling so much better. No throwing up since Sunday morning & my temp is normal. Still have the bronchitis cough, though. Soon enough I will be up & running (literally) again.

No comments: