Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day at the Arboretum

Today Corbin and I went to the arboretum to see some fall foliage and have a picnic lunch. It was a gorgeous day for it. I was very impressed by the grounds. It has 8 miles of walking trails & it was beautiful.

Photobucket
Here is some landscaping in the Japanese gardens

Photobucket
A pretty reflection sight

Photobucket
We walked up to the house on the grounds

Photobucket
Fall photo session

Photobucket
I took a lot of photos of him in the seasonal garden. Here is one of many from the blue bench

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the arboretum, we went to the bakery to look at birthday cakes. I think I am going to order an outer-space cake- white cake with possibly a blueberry filling? My little baby is growing up so fast! *sniff*

No comments: