Thursday, November 1, 2007

I FELL!

I took an unexpected spill this morning during my morning walk. I went down a poorly lit street & didn't notice the step in the sidewalk. I tumbled right over it & SMACK onto my belly. I also felt a small gush of fluid.

Called the doc & he sent me over to L & D. It's pretty sad when the staff starts to recognize you. Anyway, they did a blood test to see if the baby's blood mixed with mine. I am awaiting those results, but I expect everything to come out okay. They monitored me for about an hour and a half. I had some contractions, but nothing too strong, so they let me go. My cervical fluid check was negative for amniotic fluid.

This pregnancy has been eventful to say the least. Here's a picture for the old scrapbook!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: